Shipping & Returns Policy


Shipping
As of May 2017, our shipping rates are as follows:
- $8* flat rate on domestic United States orders under $25
- $14* flat rate on domestic United States orders over $25

King County, Washington Customers - If you prefer to pick up your order in-store, please let us know! 

International Customers - At this time, our online store does not support shipping outside of the domestic United States.  However, please email (info@cunningcrowapothecary.com) or call us (206-782-2978) if you require international shipping and we may be able to make a special arrangement for you!

*If your order's shipping weight exceeds the maximum weight for our flat rate boxes, we may require an additional shipping fee to complete your purchase.  

Merchandise Return Policy
Sorry, due to hygienic concerns, we cannot accept returns on tinctures, topicals, teas, or bulk herbs.  We do accept returns and exchanges for most animal medicine items, gems, candles, incense, jewelry and most altar items within 30 days of purchase with receipt, subject to our discretion. Returned items must be completely unused/unopened/unworn with all original packaging/tags as applicable. Items can only be returned via the exact method of payment through which they were originally purchased or exchanged for store credit.

Defective Merchandise Policy
If you believe the merchandise you received to be defective, please contact us via info@cunningcrowapothecary.com. Please provide photos and a detailed description of the defect(s). We will replace or refund you for a product only if we deem the merchandise as indeed having been sold in a defective state. We will not replace merchandise that has been damaged due to customer error or misuse.

Cancellation Policy
> In the event of pre-payment for either a healing session or residential class with Ylva Mara, the purchaser acknowledges and accepts the following policy in regards to cancellations:  

- If the CCA is notified of a cancellation within two weeks or more prior to a scheduled event/session - 100% of collected class tuition and/or healing session fees can be refunded.  (Refunds will be processed through the same credit card used to make the purchase, or if the payment collected was cash, will be refunded via check.) 

- If the CCA is notified of a cancellation within 3 to 7 days prior to the event, 75% of the collected class tuition and/or healing session fees can be refunded.  (Refunds will be processed through the same credit card used to make the purchase, or if the payment collected was cash, will be refunded via check.)  The remaining 25% is considered a deposit that gets allocated and spent in the week prior to the event/session towards affording space and materials, and as such, cannot be refunded even in the event of a cancellation.  

- If the CCA is notified of a cancellation within 2 days prior to the event, 0% of the collected class tuition and/or healing session fees can be refunded as that does not provide us with adequate time to fill that space that has been set aside for you.

> In the event of a down deposit for a nonresidential class/event with Ylva Mara, the purchaser acknowledges and accepts the following policy in regards to cancellations (unless other individual policies for the particular class/event apply) :  

- If the CCA is notified of a cancellation within more than 7 days prior to the event date, the deposit (less any initial non-refundable fees or deposits) can be refunded in full.  

- If the CCA is notified of a cancellation within 7 days or less prior, the entirety of the deposit becomes nonrefundable; it gets allocated and spent in the week prior to the event towards affording space and materials, and as such, cannot be refunded even in the event of a cancellation.

> In the event of a cancellation, the reason for cancellation will be reviewed and possible exceptions to the policy may be made on a case-by-case basis, subject to our discretion. 

> The above policies only apply to sessions, classes and events with Ylva Mara.  All other classes and events hosted at our Teaching Temple are subject to the registration, payment and refund policy terms of the respective teachers/community leaders for the events.   The Cunning Crow Apothecary is not responsible for registration, payment or refunds of hosted classes; please contact the teacher/community leader facilitating the class/event for inquires surrounding their policies.