Curse & Thought-form Unraveling Workshop
Dates: Saturday, September 29th - Sunday, September 30th, 2018 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
Teacher: Ylva Mara Radziszewski of Crow Song Healing Arts & The Cunning Crow Apothecary
Cost: $325 general admission. Sliding scale ticket options are reserved for those who would otherwise be unable to attend due to cost. Please pay what you are honestly able to afford. If you would like to reserve your spot, you can do so with a $100 deposit.
About the Course:
Within many cultures and spiritual cosmologies there are beliefs, stories and customs around curses and disruptive spiritual bindings; their origin and their cure. In this course we will explore the nature of these disruptive and potentially limiting bindings with a focus on learning safe methods of unraveling and clearing their energy and impact. Curses can present in a number of ways such as: limiting, repetitive or obsessive thoughts and/or patterns; chronic illness; bad luck; or feelings of being overshadowed or under attack. They may originate in as many ways as their symptoms manifest. Curses may have been intentionally or unintentionally cast, inherited from past life or ancestral events, through personal or cultural beliefs, or from past oaths and vows made to name a few.
Some objectives we will cover in this course:
- Allies and guides to support you in this work
- Methods of identifying and tracking potential curses, thought forms and bindings
- Safe and effective ways of interfacing the energy of potent disruptive spiritual bindings
- Working with complex cases, including past-life and ancestral curses
- Clearing the field of a curse from places, objects and circumstance
- Techniques to dissolve past oaths, life dreams and contracts
- Personal care and client care following a session
- Journeying skills
- Strong spiritual cosmology